The information found here at Sweet Speech is part of a personal weblog.
The primary purpose of Sweet Speech is to serve as a source of information for people with an interest in the field of speech-language pathology. The secondary purpose of Sweet Speech is to serve as a marketing/advertisement site for the private speech-language pathology practice of AGB Speech Therapy.
The opinions here are my own and are not connected to, nor do they represent my former, current or future employers or any of the colleges/universities I have attended, currently attend or will attend.
Please note that the information here is to be used as a resource only. It is not meant to serve as a substitute for or replacement of consultation and/or treatment provided by a certified Speech-Language Pathologist. Those wishing to seek out the services of an ASHA certified SLP can begin searching at http://www.asha.org/findpro/ or at AGB Speech Therapy.
I do not accept any form of patronage or paid topic inclusions /postings. However, I will and do accept and keep free products and services and other forms of compensation from businesses and corporations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made at Sweet Speech. All marketing is in the form of advertising generated by a third party ad network. When present, those advertisements will be identified as paid ads.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- You may share my ideas and images with credit linked back to Sweet Speech or the AGB Speech Therapy online store
- You may link to my materials/blog posts in your own website with credit linked back to Sweet Speech or the AGB Speech Therapy online store
- You may not host items (free or paid) on your own website/blog
- You may not use photos from Sweet Speech or the AGB Speech Therapy online store without my written permission
- You may not re-post any part of Sweet Speech or the AGB Speech Therapy online store without my written permission
For questions/comments/suggestions/permission: email@example.com